Copper Ridge Building Process
Pre-Construction Phase 1:
- Selection of your design team, which may include an architect, landscape architect, and interior designer.
- Setting budget parameters to provide preliminary pricing and detailed periodic budget updates.
- Selection of cost-effective and low maintenance systems based upon extensive research and experience.
- Organized procedures allowing you time to make the appropriate decisions throughout the construction process.
- Final detailed pricing provided prior to construction to ensure the best prices and selection of the most experienced tradesmen, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Pre-construction meeting - Overall explanation of the building process and schedule on your home.
Construction Phase 2:
- Monthly progress reports including photographs and schedule updates.
- Pre-drywall orientation - Discover what is inside the walls of your home and how the systems function.
- Prompt communication regarding changes affecting schedules or pricing.
- Coordinated scheduling for a clear understanding of the various stages and status of your home.
- Protection of your investment by providing the highest quality workmanship.
- Quality Assurance Inspection - Any imperfections we find are revamped in preparation for closing.
Post Construction Phase 3:
- Pre-closing orientation - A hands on tour of the quality features and maintenance procedures for all aspects of the home.
- Delivery of a clean, beautiful, complete home.
- Proposals and recommendations for maintenance contracts.
- A detailed warranty and maintenance manual outlining your home's procedures and maintenance schedules.
- An unparalleled warranty and customer service program with 24-hour emergency service.
- 30 Day follow up - Once you are all settled in we will answer any questions you may have ensure continued satisfaction.
- 3 Month Service - Inspection of the home and systems inside to make sure everything is functioning properly.
- 11 Month Service - Our commitment to satisfaction brings us back to perform another inspection of the home, discuss any issues, perform any required warranty work, and answer any questions that you may have about your home.
Emotional state for all people involved in the construction process:
"The work quality was excellent and done in a timely manner. Brian and Eric were efficient, conscientious, and trustworthy in every way and we would recommend their firm to anyone."
Dennis & Joyce Fisher - Big Rapids, MI
"Very knowledgeable of construction process. They know how to get things done right or find someone who does. The customer service is excellent. Very quick to return calls and listen well to the customers' needs."
Mary Ann Lemmon - Plainfield Twp., MI
"You were extremely flexible and very willing to work around my schedule. It really helped that we were able to work out a day and time that was convenient for me. You both have a lot of experience in your field and as a result are able to offer a wide variety of services to your clients."
April Decker - Grand Rapids, MI